Mold is a type of fungus. These small organisms can be black, white, orange, green, or purple and live almost anywhere indoors and outside. Mold thrives on moisture and reproduces through lightweight spores that travel through the air. When mold spores land on a damp spot in your home, they can start to grow.

Is mold dangerous?

Mold spores can make you sick when you breathe them in. Inhaling mold can cause allergic and respiratory symptoms in some people, and extensive mold contamination can create more serious health problems.

If I have a flood, will mold grow?

Mold can start to grow within 24 hours of water exposure. Mold will continue to grow as long as the moisture level is high. If you remove all the water immediately after a flood, mold may not grow.

How do I know if my house has mold?

Mold is often first noticed from its musty smell. In some cases, it can be visible on infected surfaces. If you had any water damage that wasn't taken care of right away you can assume you have mold.

How much does mold removal cost?

The price varies depending on required services and the severity of the mold infestation. Feel free to contact us at 917-885-9358 for a free estimate.

What is the process of mold removal?

Our thorough mold removal process is tailored to your case’s unique needs.

What symptoms can mold cause?

Mold can cause headaches, difficulty breathing, skin irritation, allergic reactions, aggravated asthma symptoms, concentration problems, irritability or depression, bleeding in infant’s lungs, damage to: blood, liver, kidneys, and lungs; flu-like symptoms, sore throat, hoarseness, achy joints, fatigue, nose bleeds, dizziness, nausea or vomiting.‍**Please note that these and other symptoms can also be caused by other conditions unrelated to mold growth.

Call us today for a free water damage or mold removal estimate in New York
Call now!!